7.3 Time Series aggregation not working

Rikus van der Merwe shared this problem 7 years ago
Defect Fixed

We are testing 7.3 against 7.1 For our tests both version are pointing to the same source data in Redshift.

In 7.3 the time series aggregation is not working. Have a look at the attached screenshots. The 7.1 aggregates correctly from day to week and month.

The 7.3 and 7.1 'Day' data matched exactly, but the week and month aggregation in 7.3 is completely wrong (look at the x-axis)

Replies (8)

photo

Hi Rikus,

Thank you for getting in touch. Do you have a few minutes to screen-share at any point today? I am US mountain time, so please let me know what works best for you.

Regards,

Nathan

photo

I can do anytime today until 15:00 GMT

Cheers

Rikus

photo

Hi Rikus,

I probably will not be able to screen-share before 15:00 GMT today, but in 7.3 we did add a chart aggregation feature. How is this currently set, and how does changing this affect your issue?

309c95ed09403db96e4edbf05b7efb84

Regards,

Nathan

photo

It's set to default. Changing it makes no difference

I've tried to recreate the chart, but I get the same results

photo

Hi Rikus,

If you have a few minutes now I can screenshare:

https://meetings.ringcentral.com/j/1495913524

Regards,

Nathan

photo

Hi Rikus,

I have been able to confirm that this is a bug, and have raised the issue with our development staff.

In the meantime you can work around this issue by removing cross-tab functionality from your report (will result in limited coloring functionality).

Please let me know if you have any questions, and I will keep you updated on the status of this ticket.

Regards,

Nathan

photo

I also had this problem, and now do not know how to solve?

photo

I just wanted to let you know that this issue has been fixed and should be available in the most recent 7.3 builds.

Regards,

Nathan

Leave a Comment

Attach a file