Suppress Duplicate Nested Sections

Stephen Kane shared this idea 7 years ago
Idea Logged

Hi,

I am attempting to create a Yellowfin Report that has three nested sections.

In attempting to create this report, I have found that second level section is continuously repeated above each third level section table. Can you please point me in the right direction on how I could enhance this report so that the second level section is only displayed once and all third level sections are nested underneath it, or if there is a way to achieve this without having the middle section. I have attached a screenshot of my current draft, and a mockup of what I am trying to achieve.

Thanks,

Steve

Current Functionality Example:

caf5ddbb7f245b8f9a935ec1d06f92ea

Desired Functionality Example:

732e02707fec7d04be34c1a4898715af

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for sending in the question and for attaching the screenshots. Unfortunately there isn't a way to suppress the second level nested values so that they only appear once per third level section.

I'd like to convert this question into a product idea. Are you OK with me making this post a public enhancement idea(considering you have sanitized your images)? Let me know what you think when you find a moment.

I apologize for the inconvenience here.

Kind Regards,

Dustin

photo

Hi Dustin,

Yes, please feel free to convert this into a product idea. I would be thrilled if this were to make it into the core product.

Thanks,

Steve

photo

No updates as yet on this enhancement

Leave a Comment

Attach a file